CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

More on the Faux Paper Glass

Went looking for more lampshades tonight. Here's a link to the site where I got the original pattern for the one in my previous post, showing how to create your own stained glass pattern and linking to my original pattern. After seeing that, I believe that we could take suncatchers, etc, that we find out there and piece our own creations together just as she did. It'd be easier to piece things together in Inkscape, too!

There are so many sites out there with some beautiful free patterns! Chantal has some gorgeous free patterns and I'm sure you can find one that suits your taste to play with! She also owns Artery. This site has quite a few free patterns, too. Ok, off to create! Have fun.

0 comments: