CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Paper Stained Glass

I finally found the time to make a couple of faux stained glass lampshade files that I felt I could share. The originals are from http://www.prostainedglass.com/. The front page says it's okay to make copies and distribute them, so I feel that making these SVGs are well within the guidelines. I haven't cut them yet but if you do, I'd love to see them! I may cut them a bit later and if I do I'll post pics. Enjoy!
Click here for the dragonfly svg.


Click here for the butterfly svg.

5 comments:

Kathy Billings said...

Hi There...these look great thank you for sharing them. i hopw tp try them real soon.

Txmommom said...

My MIL loves butterflies, so this will be perfect. Thanks for sharing.

Kim Fuoco said...

Hi!, Thank you for sharing I snagged these for sure. Very pretty.I will have to play with them to see what I can come up with.
Kim

Ineke said...

Lovely, thanks for sharing.

cal8007 said...

Karma,
These are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
Carmen