CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

My Sierra Book and Rangers Alcohol Ink

I entered the Dominic wordbook I've blogged about before Mother's Day (click here to see it) in a challenge on a Ranger Yahoo group I belong to and was so happy to find I was one of the winners last month! [toot toot] Ok, done tooting my horn! :) I used Alcohol Inks on the lettering I cut out with the Cricut and the challenge was for AI projects so it fit perfectly! I had never entered a challenge before so that made it even cooler. Beginners luck!

The package that Ranger sent each of the three winners arrived today and I was so excited to see that I got a set of the newest colors of ink, a bottle of blending solution and one of the new refillable AI pens! I can never find new items like this at my local stores and I know that pen will be hard to find! It's got a thick and thin end and can be filled with the alcohol ink and blending solution. They make such good products and from what I understand they back up everything they sell. No, I don't work for them! I'd love to work for Tim Holtz though...

The AI set is called Scenic Terrace and the colors are Pool, Mountain Rose, and Hazelnut. Don'tcha just love those names? :) Thanks, Ranger! And lucky me, my Michaels happened to have glossy white cardstock on sale for half off today! So I guess I'll have to make something and post it here. Off to play!

0 comments: